Presasearpear Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Free Download Rex: A Cop's Best Friend

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A recently divorced cop adopts a police dog who lost his former companion, together they solve crimes in and around Vienna.
Rex is simply genial, it's not a complex TV production but it is what makes this series so amazing.<br/><br/>The guideline its a kind repetitive but every story is different and very interesting, you will be able to see lots of places in Austria..<br/><br/>a lot of thriller, action, suspense that makes you stay in front of the TV the entire hour..<br/><br/>If you like action series and are tired of those American series Rex is the way to go..<br/><br/>i hope it returns soon with new series………………………………
I'm Austrian but not living there. Whenever I see Rex I become home-sick. I know all the places where the series where shot and the people are real Austrians. Their behavior, their WURSTSEMMEL (this is the bread Rex ant the policemen always eat), their cars,….. it's all sooo real. <br/><br/>I wish I could see it in my mother-tongue but so far I wasn't lucky. I've seen it in dutch and Spanish so far and it makes me laugh how they spell the austrian names. <br/><br/>I'm glad this series was such a success that I can watch it almost anywhere in the world. Also in the Dominican Republic where I will live in the near future.

The Fields of Dying Rabbits full movie hd 720p free downloadCSI Forensics vs. Children's Entertainment in hindi movie downloadTromba D' gua e o Serial Killer malayalam movie downloadJoe Palooka in The Squared Circle tamil pdf downloadA Pirate's Tale in hindi 720pHair-Trigger Casey full movie in hindi downloadOrphan Black full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pAce's Trap in tamil pdf downloadSonic full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieUnbelief download movies

last edited 217 weeks ago by Presasearpear
Please log in to post a reply.